Dell Children's Medical Center
- Dell Children's Medical Center's student population of 3 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dell Children's Medical Center's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has increased from 2:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Austin Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Vista Academy Of Austin-mueller Grades: K-8 | 211 students
1504 E 51st St Bldg E
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 0.3 K-8 211
- Austin Ridgetop Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 331 students
5005 Caswell Ave
Austin, TX 78751
(512)414-4469 0.8 PK-5 331
- Austin Maplewood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 498 students
3808 Maplewood Ave
Austin, TX 78722
(512)414-4402 0.9 PK-6 498
- Austin Blanton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 486 students
5408 Westminster Dr
Austin, TX 78723
(512)414-2026 1.0 PK-5 486
- Austin Harris Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 615 students
1711 Wheless Ln
Austin, TX 78723
(512)414-2085 1.2 PK-5 615
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.