Delton Kellogg Elementary School
- Delton Kellogg Elementary School's student population of 427 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delton Kellogg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2121 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Delton Kellogg s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delton Dk Academy Grades: 9-12 | 71 students
327 North Grove St
Delton, MI 49046
(269)623-1525 0.0 9-12 71
- Hickory Corners Kellogg Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 273 students
9594 North 40th St
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
(269)548-3805 7.3 K-2 273
- Richland Gull Lake Gateway Academy Grades: 9-12 | 24 students
11775 East D Avenue
Richland, MI 49083
(269)548-3422 8.9 9-12 24
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.