Dewitt High School
- Dewitt High School's student population of 409 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dewitt High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#840 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dewitt School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- De Witt Dewitt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 281 students
1209 W 16th St
De Witt, AR 72042
(870)946-3708 1.4 6-8 281
- De Witt Sandra Day O'connor High School Grades: 5-8 | 337 students
301 N Jackson Street
De Witt, AR 72042
(870)946-3708 1.4 5-8 337
- Gillett Gillett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
316 S Sixth St
Gillett, AR 72055
(870)548-2466 11.5 PK-5 100
- Stuttgart Phillips Community Career & Technical Grades: 9-12
2807 Hwy 165
Stuttgart, AR 72160
(870)673-4201 16.1 9-12 n/a
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.