Dighton Middle School
- Dighton Middle School's student population of 392 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dighton Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1142 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dighton-Rehoboth School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dighton Dighton Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 463 students
1250 Somerset Avenue
Dighton, MA 02715
(508) 669-4245 0.2 K-4 463
- Berkley Berkley Community School Grades: PK-4 | 529 students
59 South Main Street
Berkley, MA 02779
(508) 822-9550 1.8 PK-4 529
- Berkley Berkley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 391 students
21 North Main Street
Berkley, MA 02779
(508) 884-9434 2.0 5-8 391
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.