Du Pont Middle School
- Du Pont Middle School's student population of 340 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Du Pont Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kanawha County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Marmet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
408 94th St
Charleston, WV 25315
(304)949-2382 1.6 PK-5 139
- Charleston Carver Career Center Grades: PK-12 | 5 students
4799 Midland Dr
Charleston, WV 25305
(304)348-1965 1.8 PK-12 5
- Charleston Malden Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 244 students
4001 Salinas Drive
Charleston, WV 25306
(304)348-1973 2.3 PK-5 244
- Belle Belle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 262 students
401 E 6th Street
Belle, WV 25015
(304)949-2612 3.0 PK-5 262
- Charleston Chamberlain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 219 students
4901 Venable Av S E
Charleston, WV 25304
(304)348-1969 3.5 PK-5 219
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.