Dutcher (marvin A.) Middle School
- Dutcher (marvin A.) Middle School's student population of 513 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||513 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dutcher (marvin A.) Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Turlock Joint Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Turlock Marvin A. Dutcher Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 814 students
1441 Colorado Ave.
Turlock, CA 95380
(209)667-8817 0.0 6-8 814
- Turlock Crowell Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 731 students
118 N. Ave.
Turlock, CA 95382
(209)667-0885 0.7 K-6 731
- Turlock Ecademy Charter At Crane Grades: K-12 | 166 students
1100 Cahill Ave.
Turlock, CA 95381
(209)669-3410 0.7 K-12 166
- Turlock Freedom Education Center Grades: 7-12 | 140 students
1663 East Marshall St
Turlock, CA 95380
(209)669-3410 0.8 7-12 140
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.