E C Nash School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 227 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is E C Nash School's ranking?
E C Nash School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
How many students attend E C Nash School?
227 students attend E C Nash School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
76% of E C Nash School students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Black, 7% of students are White, 6% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of E C Nash School?
E C Nash School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does E C Nash School offer ?
E C Nash School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is E C Nash School part of?
E C Nash School is part of Amphitheater Unified School District.
Review E C Nash School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities