East Amwell Township Elementary School
- East Amwell Township Elementary School's student population of 364 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Amwell Township Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#505 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Amwell Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ringoes Copper Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 456 students
100 Everitts Rd
Ringoes, NJ 08551
(908)284-7660 2.6 PK-4 456
- Lambertville South Hunterdon High School Grades: 7-12 | 441 students
301 Mt Airy Harbourton Rd
Lambertville, NJ 08530
(609)397-2060 3.2 7-12 441
- Sergeantsville Delaware Township School Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
501 Rosemont Ringoes Road, P
Sergeantsville, NJ 08557
(609)397-3179 4.2 PK-8 402
- Lambertville Esc School At West Amwell Grades: K-12 | 48 students
1422 State Hwy 179
Lambertville, NJ 08530
(609)397-2575 4.2 K-12 48
- Flemington Barley Sheaf Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 331 students
80 Barley Sheaf Road
Flemington, NJ 08822
(908)284-7584 5.1 K-4 331
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.