East Layton School
- East Layton School's student population of 647 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||647 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Layton School's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#169 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davis School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Layton Adams School Grades: PK-6 | 642 students
2200 E 2500 N
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-3100 1.1 PK-6 642
- Layton Mountain View School Grades: PK-6 | 869 students
2025 E 3100 N
Layton, UT 84040
(801)402-3700 1.7 PK-6 869
- Kaysville Morgan School Grades: PK-6 | 755 students
1065 Thornfield Rd
Kaysville, UT 84037
(801)402-3450 2.0 PK-6 755
- Layton Whitesides School Grades: PK-6 | 455 students
233 N Colonial Ave
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-3600 2.1 PK-6 455
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.