East Lynn Elementary School
- East Lynn Elementary School's student population of 146 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Lynn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WAYNE COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ranger Ranger Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 122 students
59 Vanatters Creek
Ranger, WV 25557
(304)778-3454 5.5 PK-5 122
- Branchland Guyan Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 271 students
5312 Mcclellan Highway
Branchland, WV 25506
(304)824-3235 8.1 6-8 271
- Wayne Wayne Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 606 students
Rt 3 Box 3030
Wayne, WV 25570
(304)272-3226 8.5 PK-5 606
- Genoa Genoa Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 68 students
21269 Rt 152
Genoa, WV 25517
(304)385-4421 10.1 K-5 68
- West Hamlin West Hamlin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 537 students
Route 1 Box 112a
West Hamlin, WV 25571
(304)824-3630 10.3 PK-5 537
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.