Eastside Elementary School
Eastside Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Eastside Elementary School's student population of 623 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||623 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eastside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#781 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anderson Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Highland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1403 students
2108 E 200 N
Anderson, IN 46012
(765)641-2059 1.5 6-8 1403
- Anderson Tenth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 661 students
3124 E 10th St
Anderson, IN 46012
(765)641-2103 1.7 K-5 661
- Anderson Excel Center - Anderson Grades: 11-12 | 314 students
630 Nichols Ave
Anderson, IN 46016
(888)959-9062 2.3 11-12 314
- Anderson Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 621 students
2035 S Raible Ave
Anderson, IN 46011
(765)641-2092 3.7 K-5 621
- Anderson Southview Preschool Center Grades: PK | 325 students
4500 Main St
Anderson, IN 46013
(765)641-2360 4.2 PK 325
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.