Excel Center - Anderson
- Excel Center - Anderson's student population of 347 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 47% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Excel Center - Anderson is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,757 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Excel Center - Anderson School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 595 students
2035 S Raible Ave
Anderson, IN 46011
(765)641-2092 1.4 K-5 595
- Anderson Eastside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 668 students
844 N Scatterfield Rd
Anderson, IN 46012
(765)641-2101 2.3 K-5 668
- Anderson Edgewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 294 students
3525 Winding Way
Anderson, IN 46011
(765)641-2119 2.4 K-5 294
- Anderson Southview Preschool Center Grades: PK | 343 students
4500 Main St
Anderson, IN 46013
(765)641-2107 2.5 PK 343
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.