Education Center International Academy 3
- Education Center International Academy 3's student population of 91 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
- Education Center International Academy 3's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Education Center International Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesquite Horn High School Grades: 9-12 | 2362 students
3300 E Cartwright Rd
Mesquite, TX 75181
(972)882-5200 0.6 9-12 2362
- Mesquite Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 531 students
2300 Mesquite Valley Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
(972)882-7080 0.6 PK-5 531
- Mesquite Pirrung Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 441 students
1500 Creek Vly
Mesquite, TX 75181
(972)882-7170 0.8 PK-5 441
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.