Elementary School At Brainard
- Elementary School At Brainard's student population of 118 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elementary School At Brainard's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#444 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Butler Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dwight Elementary School At Dwight Grades: PK-6 | 43 students
292 N 1st St
Dwight, NE 68635
(402)566-2445 6.8 PK-6 43
- David City David City Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 272 students
826 E St
David City, NE 68632
(402)367-3779 8.1 PK-6 272
- David City David City Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 273 students
750 D St
David City, NE 68632
(402)367-3187 8.1 7-12 273
- Valparaiso Elementary School At Valparaiso Grades: PK-5 | 170 students
406 E Third
Valparaiso, NE 68065
(402)784-3301 11.4 PK-5 170
- Rising City Shelby - Rising City Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 79 students
400 E Spruce
Rising City, NE 68658
(402)542-2216 15.2 6-8 79
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.