Elementary School At Dwight
- Elementary School At Dwight's student population of 43 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elementary School At Dwight's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#725 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||EAST BUTLER PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brainard Elementary School At Brainard Grades: PK-6 | 118 students
212 S Madison
Brainard, NE 68626
(402)545-2081 6.8 PK-6 118
- Valparaiso Elementary School At Valparaiso Grades: PK-5 | 170 students
406 E Third
Valparaiso, NE 68065
(402)784-3301 10.0 PK-5 170
- Seward Seward Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 512 students
200 E Pinewood
Seward, NE 68434
(402)643-2968 11.7 PK-4 512
- Seward Seward High School Grades: 9-12 | 500 students
532 Northern Heights
Seward, NE 68434
(402)643-2988 12.0 9-12 500
- David City David City Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 272 students
826 E St
David City, NE 68632
(402)367-3779 12.9 PK-6 272
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.