Elementary School At Valparaiso
- Elementary School At Valparaiso's student population of 170 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elementary School At Valparaiso's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#114 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Raymond Central Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raymond Secondary School At Raymond Grades: 7-12 | 295 students
1800 W Agnew Rd
Raymond, NE 68428
(402)785-2685 5.8 7-12 295
- Ceresco Elementary School At Ceresco Grades: PK-5 | 118 students
114 S Third
Ceresco, NE 68017
(402)665-3651 9.5 PK-5 118
- Dwight Elementary School At Dwight Grades: PK-6 | 43 students
292 N 1st St
Dwight, NE 68635
(402)566-2445 10.0 PK-6 43
- Brainard Elementary School At Brainard Grades: PK-6 | 118 students
212 S Madison
Brainard, NE 68626
(402)545-2081 11.4 PK-6 118
- Malcolm Malcolm Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 285 students
10000 N W 112th St
Malcolm, NE 68402
(402)796-2151 11.9 PK-6 285
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.