Elementary School At Valparaiso
- The student population of 139 students has declined by 22% over five years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.08 is less than the state average of 0.26. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Raymond Central School District's student population of 581 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,862 in this district is less than the state average of $15,061. The district revenue/student has grown by 26% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,393 is higher than the state average of $13,876. The district spending/student has grown by 38% over four years.
|School District Name||Raymond Central School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||581||322|
|District Total Revenue||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,862||$15,061|
|District Spending / Student||$15,393||$13,876|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ValparaisoIntermediate School At ValparaisoGrades: 6 | 48 students
Po Box 68
Valparaiso, NE 68065
- RaymondSecondary School At RaymondGrades: 7-12 | 277 students
1800 W Agnew Rd
Raymond, NE 68428
- CerescoElementary School At CerescoGrades: PK-5 | 117 students
Po Box 10
Ceresco, NE 68017
- DwightElementary School At DwightGrades: PK-6 | 43 students
Po Box 160
Dwight, NE 68635
- BrainardElementary School At BrainardGrades: PK-6 | 127 students
Po Box 36
Brainard, NE 68626
October 06, 2017
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
October 03, 2017
Learn about school districts that are finding funds to supply students and faculty with laptops, iPads and other technology tools to enhance the educational experience.
October 03, 2017
While local schools and charter schools have been portrayed as competitors, new initiatives are encouraging both schools to work together to improve the academic lot of all students.