Ella B. Vernetti School
- Ella B. Vernetti School's student population of 15 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ella B. Vernetti School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Yukon-Koyukuk School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nulato Andrew K. Demoski School Grades: PK-12 | 47 students
123 Front St
Nulato, AK 99765
(907)898-2204 16.4 PK-12 47
- Galena Sidney C. Huntington Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 51 students
299 Antoski Avenue
Galena, AK 99741
(907)656-1205 26.1 PK-6 51
- Galena Galena Interior Learning Academy (gila) Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
Galena, AK 99741
(907)656-2053 26.2 9-12 224
- Kaltag Kaltag School Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
Kaltag, AK 99748
(907)534-2204 48.9 PK-12 17
- Ruby Merreline A Kangas School Grades: PK-12 | 30 students
1st & Hilltop
Ruby, AK 99768
(907)468-4465 66.1 PK-12 30
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.