Elm Dale Elementary School
- Elm Dale Elementary School's student population of 460 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 24% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elm Dale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#793 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Greenfield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 774 students
3200 W Barnard Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
(414)282-4700 0.8 6-8 774
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Conservatory Of Lifelong Learning Grades: PK-12 | 549 students
1017 N 12th St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414)304-6800 0.8 PK-12 549
- Milwaukee Edgewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 346 students
4711 S 47th St
Milwaukee, WI 53220
(414)281-5750 0.9 PK-5 346
- Greendale Highland View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 385 students
5900 S 51st St
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)423-2750 1.1 PK-5 385
- Milwaukee Cooper Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
5143 S 21st St
Milwaukee, WI 53221
(414)304-6300 1.2 PK-8 431
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.