Enosburg Falls Junior/senior High School
Enosburg Falls Junior/senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Enosburg Falls Junior/senior High School's student population of 438 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Enosburg Falls Junior/senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#226 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Enosburgh Town School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enosburg Falls Cold Hollow Career Center Grades: 9-12
Cold Hollow Road
Enosburg Falls, VT 05450
(802)933-4003 0.0 9-12 n/a
- Enosburg Falls Enosburg Falls Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 246 students
303 Dickenson Avenue
Enosburg Falls, VT 05450
(802)933-2171 0.2 PK-5 246
- Richford Berkshire Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
4850 Water Tower Road
Richford, VT 05476
(802)933-2290 5.1 PK-8 224
- Franklin Franklin Central School Grades: PK-6 | 142 students
15 School Street
Franklin, VT 05457
(802)285-2100 7.8 PK-6 142
- Sheldon Sheldon Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
78 Poor Farm Road
Sheldon, VT 05483
(802)933-4909 8.0 PK-8 293
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.