Fairview Elementary School
- Fairview Elementary School's student population of 286 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#507 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Middletown Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Red Bank River Plaza Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 300 students
155 Hubbard Avenue
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732)747-3679 0.5 K-5 300
- Red Bank Red Bank Primary School Grades: PK-3 | 710 students
222 River Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732)758-1530 1.3 PK-3 710
- Middletown Middletown High School South Grades: 9-12 | 1456 students
900 Nut Swamp Road
Middletown, NJ 07748
(732)706-6111 1.8 9-12 1456
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.