Fallon Park Elementary School
Fallon Park Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Fallon Park Elementary School's student population of 652 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||652 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fallon Park Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,796 schools in Virginia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#662 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roanoke City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Morningside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 301 students
1716 Wilson Avenue Se
Roanoke, VA 24013
(540)853-2991 1.0 PK-5 301
- Roanoke Lincoln Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 339 students
1802 Liberty Rd Nw
Roanoke, VA 24012
(540)853-2994 1.8 PK-5 339
- Roanoke Lucy Addison Aerospace Magnet Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 585 students
1220 5th Street Nw
Roanoke, VA 24016
(540)853-2681 1.8 6-8 585
- Vinton Herman L. Horn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 421 students
1002 Ruddell Rd
Vinton, VA 24179
(540)857-5007 1.9 PK-5 421
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.