Florin High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,727 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Graduation Rate: 93% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 46% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
27% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 46% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Florin High School?
The graduation rate of Florin High School is 93%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Florin High School?
1,727 students attend Florin High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
39% of Florin High School students are Hispanic, 38% of students are Asian, 11% of students are Black, 6% of students are White, 3% of students are Hawaiian, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Florin High School?
Florin High School has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Florin High School offer ?
Florin High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Florin High School part of?
Florin High School is part of Elk Grove Unified School District.
Review Florin High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities