Fort Smallwood Elementary School
- Fort Smallwood Elementary School's student population of 437 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Smallwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#383 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anne Arundel County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Lake Shore Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 294 students
4531 Mountain Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410)222-6465 1.9 K-5 294
- Pasadena Chesapeake High School Grades: 9-12 | 1385 students
4798 Mountain Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410)255-9600 2.1 9-12 1385
- Severna Park Folger Mckinsey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 600 students
175 Arundel Beach Road
Severna Park, MD 21146
(410)222-6560 2.1 K-5 600
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.