Lake Shore Elementary School
- Lake Shore Elementary School's student population of 294 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2015)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Shore Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#466 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anne Arundel County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Fort Smallwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 437 students
1720 Poplar Ridge Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410)222-6450 1.9 PK-5 437
- Severna Park Folger Mckinsey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 600 students
175 Arundel Beach Road
Severna Park, MD 21146
(410)222-6560 2.0 K-5 600
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.