- The student population of 106 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.04 is less than the state average of 0.36. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Yukon Flats School District's student population of 244 students has decreased by 6% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $44,969 is higher than the state average of $26,078. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $51,597 is higher than the state average of $26,105. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Yukon Flats School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||244||399|
|District Total Revenue||$12 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$13 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$44,969||$26,078|
|District Spending / Student||$51,597||$26,105|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort YukonYukon Flats Distance Education ProgramGrades: KG-12
Po Box 350
Fort Yukon, AK 99740
ChalkyitsikTsuk Taih SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 14 students
Chalkyitsik, AK 99788
VenetieJohn Fredson SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 58 students
Po Box 81089
Venetie, AK 99781
CircleCircle SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 24 students
Po Box 49
Circle, AK 99733
BeaverCruikshank SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 8 students
Po Box 24050
Beaver, AK 99724
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!