Tsuk Taih School
Tsuk Taih School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Tsuk Taih School's student population of 17 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tsuk Taih School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Yukon Flats School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Yukon Fort Yukon School Grades: PK-12 | 97 students
255 Main Street
Fort Yukon, AK 99740
(907)662-2352 42.1 PK-12 97
- Fort Yukon Yukon Flats Distance Education Program Grades: K-12
123 Hill Street
Fort Yukon, AK 99740
(907)662-2515 42.5 K-12 n/a
- Circle Circle School Grades: PK-12 | 23 students
330 Yukon Drive
Circle, AK 99733
(907)773-1250 58.1 PK-12 23
- Venetie John Fredson School Grades: PK-12 | 56 students
360 Chandalar Drive
Venetie, AK 99781
(907)849-8415 77.3 PK-12 56
- Beaver Cruikshank School Grades: PK-12 | 14 students
310 River Road
Beaver, AK 99724
(907)628-6313 103.2 PK-12 14
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.