Fowler High School
- Fowler High School's student population of 176 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fowler High School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#346 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fowler Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pewamo Pewamo-westphalia Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 178 students
430 West Jefferson St
Pewamo, MI 48873
(989)593-3488 5.6 K-5 178
- Westphalia Pewamo-westphalia Middle/High School Grades: 6-12 | 463 students
5101 South Clintonia Rd
Westphalia, MI 48894
(989)587-5100 6.1 6-12 463
- Saint Johns Riley Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 283 students
5935 West Pratt Rd
Saint Johns, MI 48879
(989)227-5100 8.4 K-12 283
- Saint Johns St. Johns High School Grades: 9-12 | 1010 students
501 W. Sickels Street
Saint Johns, MI 48879
(989)227-4100 9.0 9-12 1010
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.