- The student population of 330 students has declined by 7% over five years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.10 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Fowler School District's student population of 516 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,509 is higher than the state average of $13,282. The district revenue/student has grown by 96% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,277 is less than the state average of $13,147. The district spending/student has grown by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Fowler School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||516||760|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,509||$13,282|
|District Spending / Student||$9,277||$13,147|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FowlerFowler High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 186 students
700 South Wright Rd
Fowler, MI 48835
PewamoPewamo-westphalia Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 165 students
430 West Jefferson St
Pewamo, MI 48873
WestphaliaPewamo-westphalia Middle/high SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 466 students
5101 South Clintonia Rd
Westphalia, MI 48894
Saint JohnsRiley Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 251 students
5935 West Pratt Rd
Saint Johns, MI 48879
Saint JohnsSt. Johns High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1057 students
501 W. Sickels Street
Saint Johns, MI 48879
This school is good up to 4th grade, they have excellent kindergarden, but Middle School lets me down. The students who need help don't get it, on absent days they are left getting their homework from another student, instead of from the teachers. I mean come on! How reliable is that? My child had an issue with a computer during class when another student reached over and closed the program that he/she was supposed to be working on, he/she had her hand up during the ENTIRE HOUR and the teacher never made it to them. Also, if your kid gets bullied, here is NOT the place to send them. They seem to not care and say "what are we supposed to do about it?"
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jmehn
I am a student here, I am forgetful sometimes but I really try. I do not get much help from the teachers, I feel that they all hate me. When I ask them a question, they tell me to ask someone else. My dad says that they should answer my questions because they get paid to. This school doesn't have any sports at the school, I would like to play soccer, or basketball or something, but they have nothing until you get into Middle School.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - amehn
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!