Franklin Elementary School
- Franklin Elementary School's student population of 334 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Franklin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#957 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bloomfield Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomfield The Early Childhood Center @ Forest Glen Grades: PK | 122 students
280 Davey Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973)680-8698 0.3 PK 122
- Nutley Lincoln School Grades: K-6 | 470 students
301 Harrison St
Nutley, NJ 07110
(973)661-8882 0.9 K-6 470
- Bloomfield Fairview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 564 students
376 Berkeley Avenue
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973)680-8550 1.0 PK-6 564
- Glen Ridge Forest Avenue School Grades: PK-2 | 240 students
287 Forest Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8308 1.0 PK-2 240
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.