Franklin Elementary School
Franklin Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in West Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Franklin Elementary School's student population of 309 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Franklin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pendleton County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Pendleton County Middle/High School Grades: 7-12 | 413 students
409 Maple Avenue
Franklin, WV 26807
(304)358-2573 0.7 7-12 413
- Circleville North Fork Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 112 students
189 Price Way
Circleville, WV 26804
(304)567-3193 8.8 PK-6 112
- Brandywine Brandywine Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 97 students
11480 Blue Gray Trail
Brandywine, WV 26802
(304)249-5381 9.9 PK-6 97
- Monterey Highland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 108 students
252 Myers/moon Rd
Monterey, VA 24465
(540)468-6360 21.1 PK-5 108
- Monterey Highland High School Grades: 6-12 | 110 students
244 Myers/moon Rd
Monterey, VA 24465
(540)468-6320 21.1 6-12 110
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.