Frazeysburg Elementary School
- Frazeysburg Elementary School's student population of 314 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frazeysburg Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1034 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tri-valley Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dresden Dresden Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 483 students
1318 Main St
Dresden, OH 43821
(740)754-4001 5.4 K-6 483
- Dresden Tri Valley Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 492 students
1360 Main St
Dresden, OH 43821
(740)754-3531 5.4 7-8 492
- Nashport Nashport Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 591 students
3775 Creamery Rd
Nashport, OH 43830
(740)452-3977 6.6 K-6 591
- Warsaw Union Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 174 students
19781 State Route 79
Warsaw, OH 43844
(740)327-2351 8.6 K-6 174
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.