Frederick Brewster School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Enrollment: 221 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 58% CT state average).
How many students attend Frederick Brewster School?
221 students attend Frederick Brewster School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Frederick Brewster School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Frederick Brewster School?
Frederick Brewster School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Frederick Brewster School offer ?
Frederick Brewster School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-2 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Frederick Brewster School part of?
Frederick Brewster School is part of Regional School District 13.
Review Frederick Brewster School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities