Gammon Elementary School
- Gammon Elementary School's student population of 487 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gammon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#616 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wichita School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Coleman Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 484 students
1544 N Governeour
Wichita, KS 67206
(316)973-6600 1.9 6-8 484
- Wichita Brooks Magnet Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 554 students
3802 E 27th N
Wichita, KS 67220
(316)973-6450 2.0 6-8 554
- Wichita Stucky Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 547 students
4545 N Broadview Circle
Wichita, KS 67220
(316)973-8400 2.3 6-8 547
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.