Garfield Elementary School
- Garfield Elementary School's student population of 721 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||721 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Garfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1133 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clovis Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clovis Alta Sierra Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 1406 students
380 W. Teague Ave.
Clovis, CA 93611
(559)327-3500 0.4 7-8 1406
- Clovis Woods (harold L.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 739 students
700 Teague Ave.
Clovis, CA 93619
(559)327-8800 0.6 K-6 739
- Fresno Maple Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 657 students
2025 E. Teague Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
(559)327-7300 1.5 K-6 657
- Fresno Mountain View Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 721 students
2002 E. Alluvial Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
(559)327-7500 1.6 K-6 721
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.