George Hildebrand Elementary School
- George Hildebrand Elementary School's student population of 355 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- George Hildebrand Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#923 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Burke County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vale Banoak Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 296 students
7651 W Nc 10 Hwy
Vale, NC 28168
(704)462-2849 5.5 K-6 296
- Connelly Springs East Burke Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 661 students
3519 Miller Bridge Road
Connelly Springs, NC 28612
(828)397-7446 6.1 6-8 661
- Hildebran Hildebran Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 359 students
703 Us Hwy 70 West
Hildebran, NC 28637
(828)397-3181 7.2 PK-5 359
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.