George-little Rock Senior High School
- George-little Rock Senior High School's student population of 144 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- George-little Rock Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#363 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||George-Little Rock Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- George George Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 137 students
500 E Indiana Ave
George, IA 51237
(712)475-3675 0.0 PK-3 137
- Little Rock Little Rock Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 71 students
134 1st Ave
Little Rock, IA 51243
(712)479-2771 9.0 4-5 71
- Rock Rapids Central Lyon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 404 students
1105 S Story
Rock Rapids, IA 51246
(712)472-4041 10.3 PK-5 404
- Boyden Boyden-hull Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 343 students
818 Lincoln St.
Boyden, IA 51234
(712)725-2381 10.5 PK-6 343
- Rock Rapids Central Lyon Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 192 students
1010 S Greene Street
Rock Rapids, IA 51246
(712)472-4051 10.5 9-12 192
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.