Georgetown Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 199 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 24%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Georgetown Elementary School?
199 students attend Georgetown Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
76% of Georgetown Elementary School students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Georgetown Elementary School?
Georgetown Elementary School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Georgetown Elementary School offer ?
Georgetown Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Georgetown Elementary School part of?
Georgetown Elementary School is part of Black Oak Mine Unified School District.
Review Georgetown Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities