Gladstone High School
Top Placements (California)
Gladstone High School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Gladstone High School's student population of 1216 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,216 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gladstone High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Gladstone High School is Azusa Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Azusa Unified School District's student population of 8,865 students has decreased by 9% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 87% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,482 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,009 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Azusa Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||8,865||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$102 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$107 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,482||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$11,009||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Azusa Alice M. Ellington Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 557 students
5034 N. Clydebank
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)858-6800 0.4 K-8 557
- Azusa Valleydale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 308 students
700 S. Lark Ellen
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)633-8600 0.4 K-5 308
- Covina Northview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1333 students
1016 W. Cypress Ave.
Covina, CA 91722
(626)974-6120 0.7 9-12 1333
- Azusa Clifford D. Murray Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 458 students
505 E. Renwick Rd.
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)633-8700 0.8 K-5 458
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.