Clackamas High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,395 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 27:1
- Minority Enrollment: 42%
- Graduation Rate: 94% (Top 5% in OR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 82% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Clackamas High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Clackamas High School's ranking?
Clackamas High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% OR state average), while 82% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% OR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Clackamas High School?
The graduation rate of Clackamas High School is 94%, which is higher than the Oregon state average of 81%.
How many students attend Clackamas High School?
2,395 students attend Clackamas High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
58% of Clackamas High School students are White, 19% of students are Asian, 13% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Clackamas High School?
Clackamas High School has a student ration of 27:1, which is higher than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Clackamas High School offer ?
Clackamas High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Clackamas High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities