Oregon City Senior High School
Oregon City Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Oregon City Senior High School's student population of 2,137 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,137 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oregon City Senior High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,194 schools in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#169 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oregon City 62 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Happy Valley Clackamas Middle College Grades: 9-12 | 303 students
12021 Se 82nd Ave
Happy Valley, OR 97086
(503)518-5925 0.9 9-12 303
- Oregon City Gaffney Lane Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 584 students
13521 S Gaffney Ln
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)785-8600 1.5 K-5 584
- Oregon City Ogden Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 832 students
14133 S Donovan Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)785-8300 2.6 6-8 832
- Beavercreek Beavercreek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 527 students
21944 S Yeoman Rd
Beavercreek, OR 97004
(503)785-8350 2.9 K-5 527
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.