Oregon City Senior High School
Oregon City Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Oregon City Senior High School's student population of 2,137 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,137 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oregon City Senior High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,194 schools in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oregon City 62 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Happy Valley Clackamas Middle College Grades: 9-12 | 303 students
12021 Se 82nd Ave
Happy Valley, OR 97086
(503)518-5925 0.9 9-12 303
- Oregon City Gaffney Lane Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 584 students
13521 S Gaffney Ln
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)785-8600 1.5 K-5 584
- Oregon City Ogden Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 832 students
14133 S Donovan Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)785-8300 2.6 6-8 832
- Beavercreek Beavercreek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 527 students
21944 S Yeoman Rd
Beavercreek, OR 97004
(503)785-8350 2.9 K-5 527
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.