- Grades: 4-8
- Enrollment: 337 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Global Intermediate Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Global Intermediate Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Global Intermediate Academy?
What grades does Global Intermediate Academy offer ?
What school district is Global Intermediate Academy part of?
View the Global Intermediate Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Global Intermediate Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities