Granard Middle School
- Granard Middle School's student population of 547 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||547 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Granard Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,142 schools in South Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#687 out of 1142 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherokee 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaffney B. D. Lee Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
401 Overbrook Drive
Gaffney, SC 29341
(864) 206-6432 0.6 PK-5 348
- Gaffney Limestone-central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 430 students
727 Pacolet Highway
Gaffney, SC 29341
(864) 206-6620 1.9 PK-5 430
- Gaffney Mary Bramlett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 280 students
301 Spruce Street
Gaffney, SC 29340
(864) 206-2520 1.9 PK-5 280
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.