Grand Marsh Elementary School
Grand Marsh Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Grand Marsh Elementary School's student population of 161 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grand Marsh Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1441 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Adams-Friendship Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adams Adams-friendship High School Grades: 9-12 | 489 students
1109 E North St
Adams, WI 53910
(608)339-3921 7.7 9-12 489
- Friendship Adams-friendship Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 437 students
500 N Pierce St
Friendship, WI 53934
(608)339-3016 7.8 PK-5 437
- Friendship Adams-friendship Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 332 students
420 N Main St
Friendship, WI 53934
(608)339-4064 7.9 6-8 332
- Oxford Oxford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 127 students
222 S Franklin Ave
Oxford, WI 53952
(608)586-5131 9.8 PK-6 127
- Westfield Westfield Area High School Grades: 9-12 | 319 students
N7046 County Road M
Westfield, WI 53964
(608)296-2141 10.3 9-12 319
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.