Grand Marsh Elementary School
Grand Marsh Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Grand Marsh Elementary School's student population of 155 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grand Marsh Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1576 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Adams-Friendship Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adams Adams-friendship High School Grades: 9-12 | 465 students
1109 E North St
Adams, WI 53910
(608)339-3921 7.7 9-12 465
- Friendship Adams-friendship Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 445 students
500 N Pierce St
Friendship, WI 53934
(608)339-3016 7.8 PK-5 445
- Friendship Adams-friendship Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 331 students
420 N Main St
Friendship, WI 53934
(608)339-4064 7.9 6-8 331
- Oxford Oxford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
222 S Franklin Ave
Oxford, WI 53952
(608)586-5131 9.8 PK-6 151
- Westfield Westfield Area High School Grades: 9-12 | 296 students
N7046 County Road M
Westfield, WI 53964
(608)296-2141 10.3 9-12 296
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.