Grandhaven Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 422 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 52% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Grandhaven Elementary School's ranking?
Grandhaven Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
52% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% OR state average), while 60% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% OR state average).
How many students attend Grandhaven Elementary School?
422 students attend Grandhaven Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Grandhaven Elementary School students are White, 42% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Grandhaven Elementary School?
Grandhaven Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Grandhaven Elementary School offer ?
Grandhaven Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Grandhaven Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities