Patton Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 813 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% OR state average), while 50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% OR state average).
How many students attend Patton Middle School?
813 students attend Patton Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
51% of Patton Middle School students are White, 42% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Patton Middle School?
Patton Middle School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Patton Middle School offer ?
Patton Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Patton Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities