Greenbrier High School
Greenbrier High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Greenbrier High School's student population of 836 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||836 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenbrier High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#328 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Robertson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenbrier Greenbrier Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 653 students
2450 Hwy 41 South
Greenbrier, TN 37073
(615)643-7823 0.2 6-8 653
- Greenbrier Greenbrier Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 647 students
2658 Hwy 41 South
Greenbrier, TN 37073
(615)643-4529 0.9 PK-5 647
- Ridgetop Watauga Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 385 students
1755 Lake Rd
Ridgetop, TN 37152
(615)859-5252 2.8 K-5 385
- Springfield Crestview Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 789 students
1160 Jaden Gavin Dr
Springfield, TN 37172
(615)384-5588 5.3 K-5 789
- Goodlettsville Millersville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 275 students
1248 Louisville Hw
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
(615)859-1439 6.3 K-5 275
Unfriendly to outsiders. Overall scores posted online are untrue. The kids are given the answers to tests in advance. That is not learning. Bullying is swept under the rug because it hurts the school rating. They don't even record the incidences, so the ratings are wrong. As a military family that moves around a lot we have seen some great schools in other states, this school is a solid 1 star. Do not send your kids here. Homeschool them. Therapy to undo the damage caused by this school will be expensive! If you love your kids, homeschool them.
- Posted by Parent - Momof2
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.