Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 1:1
- Minority Enrollment: 11%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Top 1% in MI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Greenfield School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Greenfield School's ranking?
Greenfield School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for: Most improved public schools (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%), Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 1%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MI state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% MI state average).
What is the graduation rate of Greenfield School?
The graduation rate of Greenfield School is 50%, which is lower than the Michigan state average of 85%.
How many students attend Greenfield School?
27 students attend Greenfield School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
89% of Greenfield School students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, and 4% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Greenfield School?
Greenfield School has a student ration of 1:1, which is lower than the Michigan state average of 17:1.
What grades does Greenfield School offer ?
Greenfield School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Greenfield School part of?
Greenfield School is part of Hillsdale Independent School District.
Review Greenfield School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities