Greenville Elementary School
Greenville Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Greenville Elementary School's student population of 329 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenville Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,221 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Howell Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Howell Ramtown Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 427 students
216 Ramtown -greenville Road
Howell, NJ 07731
(732)751-2493 0.0 3-5 427
- Howell Howell Township Middle School South Grades: 6-8 | 979 students
220 Ramtown-greenville Road
Howell, NJ 07731
(732)836-1327 0.4 6-8 979
- Lakewood Piner Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 663 students
1143 E County Line Road
Lakewood, NJ 08701
(732)364-2400 0.7 PK-1 663
- Brick Lanes Mill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 516 students
1891 Lanes Mill Rd
Brick, NJ 08724
(732)785-3000 1.6 K-5 516
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.