Greenville Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 487 students
- Minority Enrollment: 19%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% IL state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 38% IL state average).
How many students attend Greenville Elementary School?
487 students attend Greenville Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
81% of Greenville Elementary School students are White, 8% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What grades does Greenville Elementary School offer ?
Greenville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Greenville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities