Haas Elementary School
Haas Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Haas Elementary School's student population of 381 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haas Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2155 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Genesee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Genesee Genesee High School Grades: 7-12 | 303 students
7347 North Genesee Rd
Genesee, MI 48437
(810)591-1450 0.0 7-12 303
- Flint Armstrong Middle School Grades: 6-12 | 689 students
6161 Hopkins Rd # G
Flint, MI 48506
(810)591-9929 2.9 6-12 689
- Mount Morris Mt. Morris Education And Community Center Grades: 6-12 | 162 students
1000 East Mount Morris St
Mount Morris, MI 48458
(810)591-0860 3.6 6-12 162
- Flint Leota Fiedler Elementary School Grades: 1-12 | 449 students
6317 Nightingale Dr
Flint, MI 48506
(810)591-9925 3.7 1-12 449
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.